How To Light Blue Flame Gas Fireplace
Blue flame fire starters alan buss.
How to light blue flame gas fireplace. To ignite the pilot light press your finger into the center of the control knob and hold it in place. First make sure the gas switch for the fireplace is off. Loosen the screw for the inlet tap but don t remove it.
We can hardly see it. You will control the gas flow with a fireplace key sometimes called a hex key as you light the fireplace. A proper natural gas appliance flame colour is a vigorous blue colour flame with a lighter blue colour section within the middle of the flame.
Not having a natural gas blue flame color or an lpg propane blue flame color and having yellow or red flames instead could be indicative of an appliance problem. A natural gas flame should be blue. Tap the switch until the pilot light ignites.
Backyard chickens 101. Enjoy the videos and music you love upload original content and share it all with friends family and the world on youtube. I have the flame adjust nob dialed all the way up the flame is just very light and blue.
A blue natural gas flame colour is indicative of proper combustion and minimal wasted gas. Place a long lighter next to the burner and pull the fuel trigger. Then hit the fireplace s ignition switch which is typically a red button located near the control knob.
Unsubscribe from alan buss. Look for two taps with screws marked in and out near the gas valve or the on off knob if applicable. Light your logs easily using a log lighter featuring 15 pilot holes that extend the length of the burner allowing your flames to quickly and evenly light your fireplace.
- How To Make L Shaped Floating Shelves
- How To Install Rain Shower Head With Handheld
- How To Display Magazines On A Coffee Table
- How To Cut A Hole In Wood Without A Saw
- How To Install Vinyl Fence Gate Latch
- How To Install A Garage Door Opener Genie
- How To Insulate Garage Ceiling With Room Above
- How To Fix A Window Air Conditioner
- How To Empty Gas From Craftsman Snowblower
- How To Make Lego Bedroom Furniture
- How To Install Vinyl Gutters Video
- How To Draw A Simple Barn Step By Step
- How To Install High Hat Lights
- How To Make Miniature Wood Shingles
- How To Fix Peeling Paint On Bathroom Wall
- How To Fix A Drawer Front
- How To Fix Peeling Paint On Walls
- How To Dispose Of Mineral Spirits After Cleaning Paint Brush
- How To Install A Zoeller Water Powered Sump Pump
- How To Make Wood Paneling Look Like Sheetrock